CREIA Membership Resources
How To Submit or View your CECs:
- Log onto the CREIA Website with your Username and Password.
- You will land in the "Member Center" (note in the Quick Links area, there is a form called "CEC Submission Form,” which can be used to upload your CECs into your member profile).
- To view your CECs in your member profile: From the Member Center (--if you venture away from the Member Center, you can return by hovering over "Members" on the main menu bar and clicking on "Member Center") click on "Update Your Profile" next to the "Hello my name is" section, hover your cursor over "My Profile" and click on "View Transactions." Here you can view CEC reports have been submitted as well as other CREIA events or forms you completed.
The following links may be of interest!
News and Notes
A Listing of the Benefits of CREIA Membership
- LOGO USE! …the ability and privilege to align with the oldest, largest and most reputable state inspection organization in the country. (CCI and MCI members only; by request)
- Online Technical Information Exchange (T.I.E.) Forum
- Consumer and Home Seller/Listing Brochures (Member Center/Leader Center)
- Standard Contracts for Buyers/Sellers, for Commercial Clients, Pool/Spas, and New Construction Inspection Services (Member Center)
- Standards of Practice – Residential & Commercial (Member Center)
- Spanish language contract and Standard of Practice
- Local & State Consumer & REALTOR® Expos
- Annual Conferences with Exhibit Hall at a reduced registration fee
- CREIA Affiliate Member Directory
- CREIA Inspector Finder featured on the CREIA Website (CCI & MCI members only)
- Chapter Educational Programs
- Chapter Monthly face-to-face Meetings
- Camera-ready Logo Artwork (CCI and MCI members only; upon request)
- Inspector Member Badges (CCI and MCI members only)
- Affiliate Member Badges (upon request)
- Marketing Tips & How-To Articles
- CREIA Logo Products (CREIA Store)
- Discounted Code and Reference Publications (CREIA Store)
- Favorable Alliances with Allied Organizations (ASHI, ICC, NADRA, BPI, FIRE and CAR)
- Positive Press and Media Outreach program promoting CREIA Certified Inspectors to the public and to real estate professionals
- Traveling CREIA exhibits promoting the profession
- Standardized testing used nationally: NHIE
- The Inspector Journal magazine and CREIA eNews
- Legislative Watch with Meaningful Action and Support
- Published & Monitored Code of Ethics
- Ride Along Programs
- Volunteer Board of Directors, Committee and Professional Staff Support
- We accept ASHI CEUs and any listed in CREIA's Approved Educators List (see above)
CREIA = Tier One Inspectors
Unsurpassed testing; Unmatched training and education requirements; Industry leading performance Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics – That’s why California Law specifically mentions CREIA as an industry benchmark.
* CREIA is a nonprofit education & credentialing organization to benefit consumers and professionals. Since 1976.